Please read our guidelines below before your visit.
Our consultations will be back to in-person as of 30/11/2021. We will have some strict protocols in place to keep our community safe, so please read our guidelines below.
- Only fully COVID vaccinated customers or those with legitimate medical exemptions will be allowed into our premises. Please have your proof of vaccination available to show our team members when you check in for your appointment.
- Non-vaccinated customers will be given the option for a contactless consultation.
- One human per visit – any additional visitors will be asked to wait outside.
- Any visitors entering our premises will be required to wear a mask
- Visitors will be required to register their attendance using the QR code with the free Service Victoria app. Our staff are happy to provide alternative sign-in methods when required.
- All visits must be by appointment only.
- Requests for repeat prescription medications and over-the-counter products must be pre-arranged with at least 24 hours notice
- Contactless consultations are available as an option for any client - please inform our team members at the time of booking
- Private parking is available for our clients at the rear of our building - this can be accessed through the tunnel driveway between the hospital and Beaumont Tiles.
- Please understand that our COVID safe place is in place to keep our community and our team safe. We have a zero tolerance policy against abuse towards our team members.
Please do not visit our practice if you meet any of the following criteria:
If you have a fever, cough or any other symptoms of COVID-19
If you have been directed to self-isolate by the Department of Health
If you are a close primary or secondary contact of a positive COVID-19 case
What are we doing to keep you safe?
As a veterinary hospital, we are very experienced in managing infection control. Our team members will be using hospital grade disinfectants to wipe all surfaces and equipment regularly between patients and clients. We will also have dedicated times throughout the day to do deep cleans. By limiting the number of clients in the building at any given time, our team members will have enough time to disinfect between visits. We appreciate your patience in advance! If you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve our protocols to keep you safe, please let us know.